Wednesday 22 February 2017

Polymer Clay Challenge

Hi there! It's been 8 weeks since I started Katie Oskin's #2017PCChallenge and so far I've been posting new items every week on the group Facebook page.
Since I've become totally addicted to polymer clay cane making  I have amassed a LOT of canes!. So I've decided that my challenge this year is to make something every week that uses one of my many canes. I have about 30 boxes filled with canes and they just keep growing because I can't seem to stop! This is one example of the boxes.


Anyway I've managed to make some use of some of the canes with this challenge but there is a long way to go. Here are my creations for week 1- week 8.









So that photo heavy post is my latest polymer clay update. I hope you like some of my work. It sure is fun!
Take care.
See you soon!
Nan.

1 comment:

  1. What great ideas! I haven't ventured too far down the polymer clay hole, but I love some of the things you've made. They give me a lot of great ideas for the holes I have ventured down. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.