Monday 1 April 2013

My BSBP7 partner

I am so privileged and thrilled to have Toltec Jewels for my partner in the 3rd reveal of BSBP7. She is a kind .generous and very talented writer and jewelery designer. She is the host of Jewel School Friends has been helping me so much since this is my first time in BSBP and she is an old hand with lots of experience and knowledge about blogging and jewelry making.She has sent me many encouraging emails with tips and comments and the most amazing bead soup you can imagine. Prior to this I mostly worked with copper and earth tones but since getting this soup an entire new colour spectrum has opened up for me and sparked my creativity. I can't stop making!!!
Here's a annotated version of the fabulous bead soup she sent me.The colours are wonderful. Can't wait until our reveal on April 13 to see what she made of my bead soup and to show my creations to the jewelry world of Lori Anderson and Co.



1 comment:

  1. These really are amazing beads... not surprising given the source! Can't wait to see all your creations, Nan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.