Saturday 6 April 2013

So many pretty things!

 Yesterday  I was helping my friend sort through her stuff in preparation for a big move and downsizing. She buys and sells vintage jewelry and has multiple boxes filled with items she doesn't want so will be selling. Luckily for me she was in a real purging mood and let me take anything I wanted!!!! Wow, did I score! So many fabulous pieces and beads and findings that I'm in jewelry heaven. I came home with 4 large ziploc bags stuffed to bursting with goodies. Luckily our tastes are completely opposite so she was happy the let them go to a good and loving home. Once I finish with BSBP7 I have projects to last me all summer!!!
She also gave me this great book for inspiration. Somehow she ended up with 2 copies of it. How many of us has done that......forgot what we owned and bought a duplicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.