Thursday 13 November 2014

Playing with Clay!

It's official.....I'm seriously addicted to polymer clay! My jewelry table has been taking over by all my polymer clay tools, work surfaces, texture sheets, rubbing alcohol, bag full of multiple shaping tools, paint, sandpaper, etc, etc, etc. I've been having so much fun as I search for my style and learn new techniques to create what I imagine I can do with this amazing media.
Last week after making a whole bunch of pc headpins and painting them fun colours I created this Garden of Strange which resembles a garden from another planet....or so I imagine. Lots of fun but I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

I've listed some pairs of headpins in my Etsy and Indiemade shop but no nibbles yet. I guess they are only appealing to a particular, quirky kind of jewelry maker. What do you think about them?



3 comments:

  1. i like them. Especially the very last picture. Hugs!deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay went to your Etsy and $6.32 for two headpins then $7+ for shipping is way out of my league. But then i'am considered a cheapskate. lol But $13 for two headpins i would never pay... I do love what you've come up with though. Hugs!deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish shipping didn't cost so much. It really makes everything too expensive but it's not like I get that money!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.